- The applicant should be an Attorney-at-Law of the Supreme Court of Sri Lanka and should be below the age of thirty (30) years.
- The Applicant should have excellent communications and writing skill in English & Sinhala languages with computer literacy.
- Having knowledge in another language would be an added advantage.
- Your Application should be handed over to the Reception in the old building of the Department.
- The post applied should be marked on the left hand corner of the envelope.
- Closing date for application – 4th May,2023.
Chethiya Goonesekera, PC
Additional Solicitor General (Administration)
for Attorney General